GTA SA Error

Ensidia

Jan 8, 2013
When Launching Samp I get these two errors when trying to enter a game on my Windows 7 Laptop I'm able to play it just fine! but on this laptop these are the two errors I get. I was going to uninstall .net Framework but it's installed in my operating system it want let me do it from control panel uninstall program it doesn't show up as one. What could be going on?

2ylo68g.png

2hxx9aq.png

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I had troubles with GTA SAMP on Windows 8, It fixed by running in compatibility mode.

Torture

Jan 21, 2013
Warning received for double posting. Posts merged- Ki
It's not a cracked version?

I bought the disk for 10.00, would you like to see my files?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
If he said he paid 10.00 for it, ofcourse he paid for it.

Anyways, right click the file, click Configure, and change the compabelity (if its spelled like that lmao) mode to Windows 7 and execute as Administrator.

Ensidia

Jan 8, 2013
Mate I copyed it I still get the same error, well before the error it was asking me to install some dll files, it was like VorbisFile.dll is missing so then I then download all of them and put them in folder.

Ensidia

Jan 8, 2013
Yes I have .. like I click property's on GTA_SA.exe, then I hit compability windows 7 then when i try to launch it same errors. Got teamviewer?

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
No, Run it windows 95, Go like second to the last one. If this doesn't work move your hoodlum folder into your main directory.

Users who are viewing this thread