[Error] Fatal Disconnection Error [RP]

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
89524998.png

And disconnects all users this happened when I added a command I then deleted it but still I got this error after running in debug mode.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
No it just disconnects me I got on like shows the hotel view then just goes to a grey transparent view then bam I get that error message on the server.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Yes I never changed my DCRS and they worked 100% the connection was not accepted due to something not right in my database I inserted a new command what involved using my database and it's touched something because even when I use another emulator what also worked before I added the command give me the same error.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I'm ID one, it's because I've added a command that didn't have the right options on my database so it's messed around with it what's causing it I just get a database error on my emulator.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
That would be, because something is requiring USER ID: 9, Yet you do not have a User ID: 9 So basically, You could empty all of the tables with users in, Or make 9 users lol.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
If you change your ID to 9, Do it in the cms_users too, But seriously, There is something requesting the user ID of 9. Could be a ban or friend request.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I think it's because you're table for 999 in the database was stored from a user ID 9 so I think that could be the problem? and I have changed my user to 9 and now it's requesting user ID 4 so I'll have to make millions of users because I know why; I deleted the users because some users couldn't log on :/ poor me also I'm trying to get it done before the owner gets on :eek:! im in shit.

Users who are viewing this thread