Anyone help me ?

• Please

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GOD Please.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

xRespectttt

Jan 23, 2012
Hello! When I'm trying to upload my Sql to localhost, this happends.

Error

MySQL said:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<?php
/*=======================================================================
' at line 1
skjermbilde.jpg

Micki

Sep 2, 2011
When you are importing whatever into SQL check if you have a extra sign in the first line or just post it any as you wish

xRespectttt

Jan 23, 2012
That's not the problem.. But when i went to localhost to see if it was working, this came :
Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 49
error.png
Database Error
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Script execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact an Administrator.

Micki

Sep 2, 2011
Urm I got this once It's probably your password it typed incorrectly remember it's sensitive cased

xRespectttt

Jan 23, 2012
Hmmm, still not get it. But I'm not quite sure what file i am going to put in eighter...
So maybe thats the problem

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011
That's not the problem.. But when i went to localhost to see if it was working, this came :
Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 49

error.png
Database Error
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Script execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact an Administrator.
Class.users DOES NOT Go into your db, Simples Fixed!

xRespectttt

Jan 23, 2012
Got it, uploaded the Uberdb, went to localhost and this came : Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.core.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 39

Fatal error: require_once() [ ]: Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.core.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 39

Users who are viewing this thread