ERROR 500 FastCGI [FIXED]

C0pyright

Mar 28, 2022
Hi everyone. I followed object's guide for creating a hotel. I followed all the steps, but when I visit the localhost page I get this error:

HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error C:\Program Files\PHP\php-cgi.exe - FastCGI process exceeded configured request timeout Most probable causes: IIS received the request, but an internal error occurred while processing the request. The cause of the error depends on the module handling the request and the worker process running when the error occurred. Unable to access the web.config file for the website or application. The problem occurs if NTFS permissions are not set correctly. Unable to process configuration for the website or application. The authenticated user does not have permissions to use the DLL. The request is mapped to a managed handler but the .NET extensibility feature is not installed. Possible operations: Make sure the NTFS permissions on the web.config file are correct and grant access to the web server computer account. Check the event log for any additional information. Check the permissions on the DLL. Install the .NET extensibility feature if the request is mapped to a managed handler. Create a rule to track failed requests for this HTTP status code. For more information on creating a trace rule for failed requests, click here. Detailed error information: FastCgiModule module Notify ExecuteRequestHandler PHP-8.2.16 Manager Error code 0x80070102 Required URL Physical path C:\inetpub\wwwroot\atomcms\public\index.php Access method Anonymous User login Anonymous

can someone help me?

Users who are viewing this thread