Flash Edge Hotel ™ - Edited CMS • DDoS Protected • Daily Backups • Helpful Staff • User Driven Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
Thanks! You should join it! We're gonna have a few events soon ‼️

Sent using a camel via Tapatalk.

NathBentley

Nov 7, 2012
Just registered as Nathan, seems a bit dead, no staff online, and inactive users. Hope it picks up soon.

Edit: Now I've just realised, you are Buzz Hotel, yeah I hate them, but gl I guess.

Last edited:

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Just registered as Nathan, seems a bit dead, no staff online, and inactive users. Hope it picks up soon.

Edit: Now I've just realised, you are Buzz Hotel, yeah I hate them, but gl I guess.
Their probably using Buzz's/Fizz's CMS but this isn't buzz hotel..

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Hmmm, simple edit of a cms. I'd advise getting new tabs. The in-game habbo.swf looks broken. It looks like someone tried to convert the credits and stuff, but failed. Good luck with it

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012

I do believe someone mentioned it was the same owner as Buzz Hotel. The only change was a sorta 're-branding'.
You are all correct. This was Buzz Hotel, but we got new staff, and changed a lot. The environment will be 100% different compared to Buzz Hotel. :)

BetaJedi

May 27, 2014
It is Buzz, just under a new name. The database was wiped partially though, but it's all still Buzz. I'm the owner, and I was an admin on Buzz ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread