Recruiting [Dual] Looking For Anyone Who Wants To Open A Hotel

Kareem

Jul 6, 2012
[Dual] Looking For Anyone Who Wants To Open A Hotel
Hello! I am glad you have found this forum thread! Hopefully you read it and hopefully we can own a Hotel together. I have been wanting to open up a hotel for a while now, and I think right now would be perfect as I can be active and help around a lot. Although I may not be good on the techy side, I do know how to set a hotel up and how to work a VPS. If you are interested, please leave a response down below!

Funding / VPS
For funding for the Hotel, we can manage a way. As far as a VPS goes, we will both need to find one that suits our needs. We can start low, then upgrade the more and more we grow.

Are you in?
If you are in please contact me!
You can friend me on Skype, "live:astrozgamez".
I usually respond within the hour depending on the time.

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
Hello Kareem, i have just added you on Skype. My Skype ID Is: John_Cortex || I own Cortex Hotel - || Would you be interested in being a partner at my hotel ?

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Hello Kareem, i have just added you on Skype. My Skype ID Is: John_Cortex || I own Cortex Hotel - || Would you be interested in being a partner at my hotel ?
OFFTOPIC : Sit down son your hotel is shit.
On Topic : I'd like to co-own your hotel, i'm experienced enough i guess?

OFFTOPIC : Sit down son your hotel is shit.
On Topic : I'd like to co-own your hotel, i'm experienced enough i guess?

Users who are viewing this thread