Driving Timelapse

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
So, I went on a drive thismorning. I went from Dublin to Kildare and back. (I only recorded the journey back).
Here it is: (If you don't like the music just mute it, it was the first thing I had in my downloads (folder it opened when picking my music))

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
You were on the wrong side of the road the entire time and didn't even get pulled over that's weird.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
You were on the wrong side of the road the entire time and didn't even get pulled over that's weird.
20079ce65cda4d36bd66103.png

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
, We drive on the right like normal people. Also, how far is it from Dublin to Kildare? I live in US and have only been to Europe once.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
, We drive on the right like normal people. Also, how far is it from Dublin to Kildare? I live in US and have only been to Europe once.
I understand that, but It's common sense to think it's obviously somewhere else in the world, seeing as everybody was following the same driving pattern. xD And to answer your question, it's roughly 40 minutes/about 50-60km.
I agree with Quackster, needs to be a little faster. Otherwise I love it. Plus thats one of my favourite Deadmau5 songs :).
Thank you for the feedback! Yeah, this was my first one so, my next one (Hopefully will be from Dublin to Cavan(about 1.2hours/110km)) will be a lot faster, seeing as the journey will be longer!

Users who are viewing this thread