DreamHabbo Hiring!

Tylerfancy69

Feb 4, 2015
Good afternoon,

Tyler aka Owner / Founder of DreamHabbo here! Today I am here to offer you a position on my retro! I'm currently looking for 1-2 individuals who are active, mature and keen on using navicat to help create a Retro that everyone wants but no one seems to be releasing..Which is a non deflated economic retro where there isn't rares that cost over 1 million credits.

New users will start off with 1500 credits which would be enough to create a decent room, 100 Credits + 50 pixels would be awarded every hour of being online. Obviously credit and VIP packages would be available to increase the amount of credits/pixels per hour.

I am using a R63 Retro, Customized Catalog and currently have one manager recruited however i need more assistance if i ever want to get this Retro running as i currently have a full time job..and use this as a hobby that i've had since childhood.

Anyway..to the point! I need 1-2 Dev's / Managers to assist in:
Editing Rank Permissions
Creating New Badges For Bronze/Silver/Gold Vip
Organize the Catalog
Fix CMS as needed, code lottery and ROTW.
Create Banner for FindRetros
Customized Dream Logo
and add some custom commands I have in mind!

Completion of this retro is sitting at around 70% complete..CMS is looking sharp, retro is online running on a VPS with 4gb of ram and catalog is done just needs to be organized!

Look forward to the chance to work with some of you individuals!

Cheers!

Tyler

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
Well let's see here, I have an Exact copy of BoonCMS right now on localhost, now what is the link to visit this site.

Tylerfancy69

Feb 4, 2015
Retros in general are mostly inflated with credits..which makes it impossible to use the marketplace, trade rares..or even become rich without donating a ton. If you started everyone off with around 1500 credits you'd still be able to make 1-2 really nice rooms, and make decent rares just a little bit higher...economy wouldn't be so bad

MarleyRetroo

Oct 25, 2014
I have a nice cms, check out my applicant thread, or hit me up on skype
Marley.smith36
I'll accept when I'm home, If you choose to add me

Tylerfancy69

Feb 4, 2015
Updated:
CMS is looking really nice, Just need to code Lottery / ROTW / Badges Page
Still need Banner / Logo for Dream Hotel
Catalog is organized
Permissions have been adjusted according to Rank (Superpull, Superpush, :Setspeed)

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Updated:
CMS is looking really nice, Just need to code Lottery / ROTW / Badges Page
Still need Banner / Logo for Dream Hotel

Catalog is organized
Permissions have been adjusted according to Rank (Superpull, Superpush, :Setspeed)

So instead of using stuff thats released I've went to multiple hotels and setup many CMS's and started upon the habbo template, upon RevCMS, I'm good with graphics and navicat also Phpmyadmin, The reason why I say that is cause I find it easier to work with the catalogue with Phpmyadmin. I've had plenty of experience as I've been around this community for a long time and can have a moderator @Legion vouch for me. I also have a full time job and just want to manage a hotel upon my free time. I have Monday's - Thursdays taken up with work until 5 PM then free after then Friday and the weekend available. Please PM me on here as I check this daily. I seen you are using a fairly incomplete CMS and I take pride in keeping my work clean not only for myself but I also expect you to edit upon this and we learn from each other. I'm great with users would like to talk to you further before you make any final decision. Also for the logo on there its just basic to show that you theres a spot on the login. Just know I edit this everyday and it may change upon you seeing this. (Added a few more addons)
sF6oHQRTGsw1.png
cZEpDdSXGsw1.png

M2IdxWZAEsw1.png
YO4G0d7GEsw1.png
wzB18uqPEsw1.png
moumogUXEsw1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread