[DRAGONSRP] My new game in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
Haven't seen any feedback in awhile, how's it going?
Going good, however because co.cc shut down, I lost all the work..... so I might restart it in Modern day? what are your thoughts of that?

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
How can you lose all of your work because you lost your domain name as the free domain company (co.cc) shut down?

The data will be perfectly in tact on your web-host!

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
How can you lose all of your work because you lost your domain name as the free domain company (co.cc) shut down?

The data will be perfectly in tact on your web-host!

Erm, no it isn't because I hosted it with my own company, and the FTP server I used on my company was also with co.cc

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Erm, no it isn't because I hosted it with my own company, and the FTP server I used on my company was also with co.cc
Create a ticket with the host and they would happily give you your files back

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
Create a ticket with the host and they would happily give you your files back
I am the host..... I can't get the files because the server's are on co.cc and they are locked. I can't even access my WHM.

Plus do u guys rather modern-day one or medival?

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Have you got any screen shots? Or something to validate this is a real development? (I have read the whole thread, last screenshots were down.)

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
Have you got any screen shots? Or something to validate this is a real development? (I have read the whole thread, last screenshots were down.)
Yer, the domain we used was co.cc and now that co.cc has shut down, the site has too so maybe soon I might re-upload everything.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Any chance we could get some more information on this, what features it includes and what it's about. The development is lacking information an in result of that it will be closed.

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
Any chance we could get some more information on this, what features it includes and what it's about. The development is lacking information an in result of that it will be closed.
Ok, to tell you the truth I have been busy with school for the past few weeks and I haven't given it much time. At the moment I have recoded the whole thing and I have made the private message system. I made a custom cms for the website to link into the game and I am linking the websites login with the game so we don't get any stolen accounts. I'm on my iPad as usual Nd when I get the website back up, I will make some new screenshots. But like I said because I am recoding it, all you would see are moving cubes and skeletons :| more info will come, I'm sure. 
Hey everyone, Just an update to let you know that I am in need of some Graphic designers to make me a few buttons and icons. Please PM me. 
Alright guys, It's holidays now and this is my main focus.
I've completed the login system, just working on a script to make the login final and more secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread