Show DevBest docunent - Simple Image Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mee

May 4, 2012
Didn't back up docunent properly so all images have been lost unfortunately but most of the images uploaded were by me for testing purposes.

docunent is back up now on a new host and stable. We'll do daily back ups and we'll ensure that they are backed up properly.

/ , donations needed for paying hosting in the future.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Just checked the site, looking pretty neat. I can't help but think that the Upload button should be centered underneath the ' x images uploaded.' text.

Mee

May 4, 2012
Just checked the site, looking pretty neat. I can't help but think that the Upload button should be centered underneath the ' x images uploaded.' text.

Thanks! I was planning on moving the Upload button but users who use docunent for gameplay screenshots on tablets and smart phones have requested the button to stay there for ease of use so I've decided to leave it there.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Thanks! I was planning on moving the Upload button but users who use docunent for gameplay screenshots on tablets and smart phones have requested the button to stay there for ease of use so I've decided to leave it there.

Just gone on the site on my iPad, it would look better where I suggested because at the moment it's 3/4 down the page, doesn't look very prominent on the page.

Mee

May 4, 2012
Thread updated with video and screenshots of the new design from Themeforest updated.

We're currently open for suggestions and still open for staff applications (pm me).

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The new design is nice. Just checked on iPad and the tweets box is rather small. You should size it to be able to fit 3 tweets by default

Mee

May 4, 2012
The new design is nice. Just checked on iPad and the tweets box is rather small. You should size it to be able to fit 3 tweets by default

Thanks, I'll work on extending the width, stupid Twitter updates so slowly.

Mee

May 4, 2012
docunent has been sold to someone else along with the domain. I have no ownership in this now. Thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread