Do you?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Do you believe to people could fall in love/like another over the internet?

This means they have never met before!

Yes or no? Provide information to support your answer!

Benden

Jun 4, 2010
No, Because you don't know who really is behind the screen.
Fair enough, Do you think you could fall in love with the person they say they are (lieing or truth)
If you mean by looks you could just go on webcam

CronicHosts

Aug 18, 2011
Well, Let's be honest. We've all done it before. (or is it just me? facepalm.jpg)

I've fell for stupid things in the past, Not going to explain what they are but yes. Plus how do you know it's them on Webcam? Could be using e-whoring videos :O LOL

Benden

Jun 4, 2010
Well, Let's be honest. We've all done it before. (or is it just me? facepalm.jpg)

I've fell for stupid things in the past, Not going to explain what they are but yes. Plus how do you know it's them on Webcam? Could be using e-whoring videos :O LOL
Would not be hard to get them to do something to give proof that it is them.

Anyone else?

CronicHosts

Aug 18, 2011
Lol, I watched someone e-whoring for money (he's actulley a member of the forum, not saying his name) The person said wave for me, He had a video and just added it, using Manycam and she waved. So still.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I believe some people could fall in love. People have gotten married by first meeting over the interwebs.

I wouldn't.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I believe if it was over a long period of time then you probably could...but still an e-relationship?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
It is possible, a game i used to play on fb, 2 people in the same clan as me recently got married
One was from phoenix the other was from miami, they now live together

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Believe? There's no need to believe, this has obviously happened before.

With a webcam two people can easily interact with each other over a long distance, while seeing each other. This allows two people to become very close, and could ultimately lead to the two meeting in real life (and moving in together, dating, marrying, etc). So yes, one can find true love on the Internet.

To be honest, if you're older and frequent sites that are of interest to you, you are bound to find a companion that has the same interests as you. You could even say that forums offer a better chance at real love versus the stereotypical way of going out every night trying to find someone, as you go on the forum because of what you like, so naturally you both share the same interests. As oppose to going out every night trying to find someone where you have no idea what they like, what their background is, etc. I also say that if you're older because you'll most likely have a modest income, and be able to travel to see each other.

So in short, you can find love anywhere, and the web is a great place, as it brings people of similar interests together. It also allows for easy communication whether it be via text or video.

Variable

Beastly Member
Mar 20, 2012
Believe? There's no need to believe, this has obviously happened before.

With a webcam two people can easily interact with each other over a long distance, while seeing each other. This allows two people to become very close, and could ultimately lead to the two meeting in real life (and moving in together, dating, marrying, etc). So yes, one can find true love on the Internet.

To be honest, if you're older and frequent sites that are of interest to you, you are bound to find a companion that has the same interests as you. You could even say that forums offer a better chance at real love versus the stereotypical way of going out every night trying to find someone, as you go on the forum because of what you like, so naturally you both share the same interests. As oppose to going out every night trying to find someone where you have no idea what they like, what their background is, etc. I also say that if you're older because you'll most likely have a modest income, and be able to travel to see each other.

So in short, you can find love anywhere, and the web is a great place, as it brings people of similar interests together. It also allows for easy communication whether it be via text or video.
YOU LIKE TO LECTURE EH>? But I agree ;).

Users who are viewing this thread