habrockz2

tell me if you liek the banner
any improvements, etc
all are welcomed

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
yeh thats pretty nice, i like how you got the letter ends to come off as arrows.

Maybe the text could be infront of the images instead of behind?

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
guys in what way can that be improved, and if so can someone do it? I didnt even make it, Hmm made it specially for me :)

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
thats easy to do, its just my banner, if anyone can help improve this, just do it pl0x and send me in a pm if you want, if you dont wanna, tis fine brah

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
You have mixed some things with different colours what makes the whole piece look messy, if you re-design it and keep some blue and orange by the text and show some orange around the sides or in the picture some where else it wouldn't look that bunched up.

AKA, Needs more orange than just in the text and the mini text to be a little more 3D of some sort to make it blend in with the whole design.

But nice try Meap! and it's nice but I've seen better banners. 6/10

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
The banner was created for the topsite. If you click the banner on the topsite then it redirects to the hotel. Anyways, the text is all over the place because I wanted it to be under stuff whilst also over stuff created an illusion but it failed. As you can probably tell I do animated banners, so I tried to be creative with this as it was my first decentish non-animated banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread