Do you like David Cameron?

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
Every time his name gets mentioned, he gets a mix reception. I like him yes, I reckon he's better than the Tony Blair and Gordon Brown. I'm also against Nick Clegg, but he seems to be going out of the picture now! So what are your thoughts on David?

Hejulaa

Apr 23, 2012
He's conservative scum.

1346140350-fehBl9.png

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I prefer nick griffin, David Cameron has made this country worse than it was prior to his election, now we're in a double dip recession yet they send billions over to other countries and recently sent like £5million/billion abroad to buy ammunition etc to help a foreign army.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
It frustrates me how whenever another company gets into debt/trouble, it's always Britain that bails them out. Why us? I know it's something to do with the United Nations where we help each other out or something, but it pisses me off so much. Employment is so low and yet we're sending out billions to all these Africans that are going to die whether we give them money or not (and that's not me being nasty, I'm just speaking my mind).. it doesn't add up.

Fuck you Cameron.

Hejulaa

Apr 23, 2012
His plans have all back fired now anyway as shit loads of countries hate Britain for not letting Assange have a safe passage to Ecuador.

No amount of money for disease African funding will fix it.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
No. Hate him, ignorant asshole. I would prefer Hitler as our president.
Are you fucking serious?
Do you have what we humans call a brain?

Sure, Cameron isn't the best bloke on Earth but c'mon, Hitler? Seriously?

Users who are viewing this thread