Do you even check before suspending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
Whoa when you suspend me for banner going straight to voting. My hotels banner DOES NOT go straight to voting yet I have been suspended YET AGAIN. The first time it was proven it didn't and now you have done the same thing again. Do you guys not get on an inprivate browser and check these things yourself before you suspend people?
First time ok accidents happen but this time you have done it again. Not very amused, can someone else deal with this and unsuspend my account please.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I see that you took the short bus to school.

Your page (TardisHotel) goes to " ", which redirects to " ".

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
When you click the banner it goes to novote...I haven't changed my voting set up in nearly 4 years so I don't understand what is going on here,

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
I haven't even changed my banner set up.... and no one else has access to it my end but if that is the case then let me go and change it right now because I can't even begin to know who has access to be able to do that but if I am wrong then I deeply am sorry and I will correct it right now.

I can't edit my page I am locked off of it. I am so sorry I don't even know how this has happened but I can assure you I would never cheat but I can't explain how this has happened as I have never given the account pw to anyone.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
Please don't.. I am trying to fix it now but no matter what I put it's going to voting... should work

I believe it is now fixed, I would like to apologize for my thread I don't know how this happened but I am deeply sorry.

Last edited:

Fano

Do check us out, http://eubbo.pw
Aug 3, 2015
Please don't.. I am trying to fix it now but no matter what I put it's going to voting... should work

I believe it is now fixed, I would like to apologize for my thread I don't know how this happened but I am deeply sorry.
novote works indeed, it redirects to the index, but your main link is stil directing to the voting page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread