Do you agree with this video?

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
This video is so true...I have to admit Im proud that Im in a family where there's no phones at the table. I think more people should look up from there retarded phones.
What is your opinion on this do you agree with the poem?

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
True, i always have this quote in my mind "Never lose a chance to spend time with ur beloved ones, one day u might never see them again.." :l

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Not exactly a debate but the video is already on the forums? Ask for it to be moved to debate or something.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Not exactly a debate but the video is already on the forums? Ask for it to be moved to debate or something.

LOl shitttt... AWKS Some people could say that we should stay on pc's etc

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Wow this really made me open my eyes to whats really going on in todays society. Very nice poem too!

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
This video has an emotional and traumatic effect on me because this is crucially true in today's society. We spend more time on the phone than we do our surroundings. This is a perfect piece of structural poem this guy has done and I strongly encourage to make best of what you got now, because nothing will last forever.

Personally my action on this is only use my phone when necessary and not allow it control my life and reflect an addition towards it. Everyone has made this cellular device a part of them and most people cannot leave the house without them.

It is truely sad that the social world has come to this. Yes technology is good and has its benefits - but the message of this video says that using it for non-prioritized reasons is just pathetic and not thoughtful to our surroundings and love ones.

Users who are viewing this thread