Disgrace to the United Kingdom

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Won't show on phone ;/ what is it?
It's a woman who lives on benifits. The government told her she'll stop getting them if she doesn't get rid of Sky TV, cut down from 20 fags and a day, and stops drinking. Her reaction; 'I think we should choose what to spend our money on'

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
There are a lot of people like this...
Where I live, you'd be lucky to see someone like this. I can tell that there'd be people in main cities like London, Manchester and so on, because they are big cities.. So no, there's not alot. :)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Wonder why the country's fucked? It's cause of twats like that, my dad may have a chance of loosing his job (due to his company closing) and people like this do fuck all and get money. What utter cunts they are. Rant over :)

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Bullshit half of you, when I was on job seekers I was told to take cleaning jobs, I REFUSE to do this as most cleaning companies hire only foreigners, I won't work with foreigners who don't speak any English.

It's true the people who pay taxes should have say in what the money gets spent on, I bet the government body who told her to get her sky tv taken out has kids in private school, sky tv in every room and even a few weekend houses he can visit once a year, if its good for one..it's good for another...right?

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Bullshit half of you, when I was on job seekers I was told to take cleaning jobs, I REFUSE to do this as most cleaning companies hire only foreigners, I won't work with foreigners who don't speak any English.

It's true the people who pay taxes should have say in what the money gets spent on, I bet the government body who told her to get her sky tv taken out has kids in private school, sky tv in every room and even a few weekend houses he can visit once a year, if its good for one..it's good for another...right?
theres a difference between not taking jobs for obvious reasons, and then not trying and spending it on crap that is killing her. Althought i guess when she dies her premature death from abusing her body the money won't be wasted on here anymore.

CallumL

Started from the bottom, now the all team here.
Nov 14, 2010
Oh wow, did she actually say its our choice to work? Just because she can't be assed finding a job she think she can be on benefits and not give a fuck about all the hard working people who get taxed and then she gets money for fuck all. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread