Applicant Development / Technical Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordlow

Dec 31, 2014
Are you still open for position? If so, have you got any other apps I could contact you on?

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hey there!
I am not active as much in retros as I used to be. If you have something serious, then just hit me up. I enabled conversations for you to pm me. So yes, I am still available.
Note:
When you send me a skype request, please label it when your sending it as DevBest - T/D P (Your Hotel), So I know who you are.
Thanks,
Jeffrey. (Or according to Mr.Westyy, Mr.Jeffles)
FindRetros Moderator & Habbo Web Developer.

Control

Feb 26, 2015
Do , you have A skype mate ? If so ....
I need A back end tech to assist me .? On my New upcoming retro .

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Do , you have A skype mate ? If so ....
I need A back end tech to assist me .? On my New upcoming retro .
If you bothered to read the application, it said my skype on the header. Anyway, it is jmathew213

Update:
I'm still open. If you need me, you know where to find me. (Skype is jmathew213)

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Currently feeling bored of my self. I'll assist anyone.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Hello Mate,
I am looking for a developer. I am using a CMS that can need some coded features to it. It's a roleplay btw. I hope you are willing to work with RP's. Anyways I will love to discuss more, please skype me @keshaunallen or PM me here on DevBest.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
SQL*, MySQL isn't a language... Other than that nice application you've got there.

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
inb4 for argument
Well, SQL stands for Structured Query Language, and it is a programming language designed for quering data from database, and MySQL is a relational database management system which is completely different thing. ~ Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread