Tayy

Jan 3, 2018
I Need A Developer Who Mostly Works In The Cms Field Im Willing To Pay But I Need A Dedicated Person Willing To Code One Of The Best Projects Alive.This Project Was Established In 2022 And Brought Into Reality This Year,We Are A Ongoing Project Thats Ready To Takeover The RetroVerse Willing To Fix Simple Bugs And Make Sure We Are Thriving As A Community.Pay Can Be Discussed Im Willing To Pay However Much Work U Put In Is How Much Im WIlling To Dish Out.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
If you're serious - I could provide the best CMS with direct integration into the emulator of your choice but it will cost $$$

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
If you're serious - I could provide the best CMS with direct integration into the emulator of your choice but it will cost $$$
  1. Pricing: Could you please provide an estimate of the cost involved?
  2. CMS Choice: What specific CMS are you offering, and what are its features and advantages?
  3. Customization Options: Can the CMS be customized to meet specific design and functionality requirements?
  4. Support and Maintenance: What kind of support and maintenance services are included?
  5. Contract and Confidentiality: Are you open to drafting a written agreement or contract outlining the scope of work, deliverables, timelines, and confidentiality provisions?
  6. Release of Information: Can you assure me that the information shared during our discussions will be kept confidential?
  7. Integration Compatibility: Can you confirm the compatibility of the CMS with the emulator of my choice?
  8. Scalability and Future Updates: How scalable is the CMS, and will it accommodate potential growth? How often are updates released, and will I have access to them?
  9. Training and Documentation: Will there be training provided on how to use and manage the CMS? Is there comprehensive documentation available?

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
  1. Pricing: Could you please provide an estimate of the cost involved?
  2. CMS Choice: What specific CMS are you offering, and what are its features and advantages?
  3. Customization Options: Can the CMS be customized to meet specific design and functionality requirements?
  4. Support and Maintenance: What kind of support and maintenance services are included?
  5. Contract and Confidentiality: Are you open to drafting a written agreement or contract outlining the scope of work, deliverables, timelines, and confidentiality provisions?
  6. Release of Information: Can you assure me that the information shared during our discussions will be kept confidential?
  7. Integration Compatibility: Can you confirm the compatibility of the CMS with the emulator of my choice?
  8. Scalability and Future Updates: How scalable is the CMS, and will it accommodate potential growth? How often are updates released, and will I have access to them?
  9. Training and Documentation: Will there be training provided on how to use and manage the CMS? Is there comprehensive documentation available?
All of this depends on the needs of the hotel and the specific project. All of those bullet points could be met though but generally I offer two pricing styles.

I will only provide custom CMS' that are tailored to the needs of the hotel - and based on my own private development framework that can scale to meet the needs of any hotel.

All At Once $$$$ - One time project with one time setup and private video tutorial for future usage
  • Source code provided
  • Starting at $1,000

Monthly $$$ - Private project with semi daily updates and support within 24 hours
  • Private source
  • Starting at $250

Users who are viewing this thread