Introduction DevCal, Hello DevBest.

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
Hello, DevCal here.

I'm here at DevBest to come back to where I belong. I used to be a member of DevBest, and used to be really active. However, school became more important, so I decided to leave. I really do remember the old roots of DevBest, and how they were. Heh' I wish I could go back and dedicate myself towards, the community more.

Anyway, I'd like to say, I'm back. However, I won't be announcing who I was back in those days. Personal reasons, I'd like to start fresh. Some of you might have received PM's from me, to tell you I'm back. But seems like all the old users, have left. New ones, have come and overruled the throne, heh' it's all good.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to coming back to the community, and assisting people, and making new threads, and such. Nice to have such a good community, always there for me.

Regards,
DevCal.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Revealing yourself may even do you some good if you think you were a well-known member of the community. People may see you as a 'legend', ya never know! Anyhow, Welcome back to the boards!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Whalecum to DevBest (I used to say whalecum before him so I WIN).

tumblr_mfyx1oLJ0K1rwfzkeo1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread