Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'm Sikh.

1351378942-IMG_0223.PNG

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I was baptized to Catholic but I believe... I don't belong to any religion. But I believe God, you could classify me as a Christian.

Religion divides everyone. :) You just have to be balanced, not too Godly, not too worldly.

I have to agree with Llama

Clearly I'm not religious and I'll never be, my friend have lately tried to talk me over to go to the church and to be one of theirs, i denied to because I'm not in to all of that going to the church reading the bible is not my thing.

Nothing against religious people because their nice and I'm not trying to give people a bad review about them because they are very good people and they shouldn't be violated nor be hated because they are good people and just for example people who are living under god and Jesus Christ are good people because they don't allow violence they don't allow any disrespect or anything and more such things.

I just don't want to be under pressure because of the Bible (Nothing against people who are religious and are living under bible or such as) But i want to live a free life and i do not do drugs i do not drink (Only at parties and birthdays 2 or 3) I'm not a violent person I'm not anything coming to that I'm just a person but i want to live my life and in my opinion living under a religion is kind-off living under a pressure because you're not allowed to do certain things or you want to succeed certain things.
I understand you're just being practical.. especially once you enter such life, you have to suffer for God, not only to live for Him. :) Although sometimes you can try it out, and see if it would work out bit by bit. You'll lose nothing in trying anyway. :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I've tried this out and I've quited because it's not my thing so .

I agree big time on you're state
I think we'll get along, haha! And yup... it's a good start to live off like that if you commit sin in the past. :) But for me, life like that is more than a restoration... it's like, we're working out for our salvation. :) So yeah, that's all I can say. Just be balanced. :) 
I think it's great that everyone here has an open mind it's great to see a community come together like this and be mature on this topic.
Open-mind leads to great conversations. :)

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I think it's great that everyone here has an open mind it's great to see a community come together like this and be mature on this topic.
You've clearly missed our other religious talks....

Anyways, Christian

Users who are viewing this thread