[DEV] XenGold

Status
Not open for further replies.

1tom1

Mar 11, 2011
XenGold
The Golden CMS!
Hello this is the new development thread, for a CMS called, XenGold. It is not going to be like other Content Management Systems, its gonna have more ease. The theme system is going to be easy, so you have ease making one.​
Screenies coming soon​
For more information:
Thanks,​
Tom​

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
You do not tell enough information about your incoming project, why would we be interested in checking this thread again?

1tom1

Mar 11, 2011
The CMS has nothing to do with xenforo, excluding the xen bit in the name. You don't have to check the thread again, if you don't want, but you may want to check the site on the 1st of may. And the purpose is to have a new, and simple CMS, in which anyone can use, from noobs to the utter most experts.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
What open-sourced license will this be under? Will the code be comprehensively commented? I have lots of questions.

Perhaps you can post some screenshots and code snippets.

1tom1

Mar 11, 2011
The opensource licence has not been decided yet, but once it has been, I'll inform you, If by comprehensively commented, you mean, many many comments, in short no as the things you need to edit are easy to edit, without tonnes of comments, as it will be using a fully functional adminCP.

Screenies:

Code snippets to come

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
Too many people claim 'It's not going to be like ...'

Hopefully you'll prove me wrong on the release.

Code snippets please.

1tom1

Mar 11, 2011
Too many people claim 'It's not going to be like ...'

Hopefully you'll prove me wrong on the release.

Code snippets please.

It's not as it is being coded, by someone who hardly knows PHP (me), someone who really only knows how to make RadiPanel plugins and Someone who worked on some HoloCMS user bits.

----
The main theme is a bit bland, but we will be making more.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Checked website and it said development is paused.

Thread closed for the time being, PM me to get the thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread