[DEV] wScript

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exotical

Apr 30, 2014
Wscript.png

Don't mind the logo to much. I know it's ugly.
Hey DevBest, It's Exotical here with a new development topic! What I'll be presenting to you todat is wScript, all projects that I've done before where focussed on one subject, wScript is focussed on 'em all!
Before I tell you more about it; The C key on my keyboard is broken, so if there's a C missing, you know why.

Let's cut to the chase

Welcome to wScript! The meaning of wScript is to let you make something, it could be anything, (Exept for Habbo, sorry guys), from a fansite for your favorite band to a blog, to a forum to a portfolio, I could go on for days... Now you're probably thinking; "This guy is a total moron, we have Wordpress" and that's kinds true, I know that we have wordpress, but this is different, this is like Wordpress + vBulletin + WAY nicer templates... You'll see, but first, let me give you a example:
John is 15 years old. He likes to play Minecraft. Because he has his own private server he does want a website but, how do you do that? wScript ofcourse! Through the simple and user-friendly control John can make an entire website! So he starts. He downloads the system, install it on his web host and starts the install, where he can choose from several options. Absolutely wonderful! After a few minutes, his website is up-and-running! Thanks wScript!

I got you some stuff:
17707-01-05-2014_03:21:20.png

02457-01-05-2014_03:24:44.png

25702-01-05-2014_03:28:13.png
PHP:
public function Login($username, $postpassword) {

$stmt = $this->mysqli->prepare("SELECT username, password FROM users WHERE username=?");
        $stmt->bind_param('s', $username);
        $stmt->execute();
        $stmt->bind_result($username, $password);
        $stmt->store_result();
        if($stmt->num_rows == 1) {
            while($stmt->fetch()) {
                if (password_verify($postpassword, $password)) {
                    $SESSID = $this->newSession($username);
                    $_SESSION['admin_user'] = $username;
                    $_SESSION['last_login'] = time();
                    header("Location: home.php?SESSID=$SESSID");
                    exit();
                }
            }
        }
        else {
            header("Location: index.php?e=false");
            exit();
        }
        $stmt->close();
        $stmt->free_result();
    }

PHP:
public function changePassword($username, $old, $new, $newconfirm) {
        $errorspass = array();
        if(empty($old) || empty($new) || empty($newconfirm)) {
            $errorspass[] = "<div class='alert alert-error'><button type='button' class='close' data-dismiss='alert'>x</button><strong>Error!</strong> All fields must be filled in!</div>";
        }
        if(strlen($new) < 5 || strlen($new) > 20 || strlen($newconfirm) < 5 || strlen($newconfirm) > 20) {
            $errorspass[] = "<div class='alert alert-error'><button type='button' class='close' data-dismiss='alert'>x</button><strong>Error!</strong> Your password must be 5 to 20 characters in length!</div>";
        }
        if($this->checkPassword($username, $old) == false) {
            $errorspass[] = "<div class='alert alert-error'><button type='button' class='close' data-dismiss='alert'>x</button><strong>Error!</strong> The current password entered is invalid!</div>";
        }
        if($new != $newconfirm) {
            $errorspass[] = "<div class='alert alert-error'><button type='button' class='close' data-dismiss='alert'>x</button><strong>Error!</strong> The new password and the repeated password do not match!</div>";
        }
        if(count($errorspass) > 0) {
            return $errorspass;
            exit();
        }
        $stmt = $this->mysqli->prepare("UPDATE users SET password = ?");
        $pw = $this->Encrypt($new);
        $stmt->bind_param('s', $pw);
        $stmt->execute();
        $stmt->close();
        $errorspass[] = "<div class='alert alert-success'><button type='button' class='close' data-dismiss='alert'>x</button><strong>Success!</strong> Your password has been successfully changed!</div>";
        return $errorspass;
    }

At this point it supports two languages (English & Dutch), you can make and edit content, change sliders (NiVo, Cru3er and GalleryView), make other users in staff panel, the installer is on 90% Still need to do the style.

I hope you like this topic, if you did, hit the button please. Any tips? Tell me so.

Exotical 'AkA' Wesley

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Nice, looks awesome!

Reminds me of Ejin (which isn't a bad thing because Ejin is shit and this looks promising!) :D

Good luck, put up a demo when more is done. :)

Exotical

Apr 30, 2014
Let's see how you are encrypting the passwords
Blowfish all the way!
99825-01-05-2014_04:21:34.png

and by the way it isn't encrypting, it's hashing... Enrypting means that you can decrypt, and we don't want that.

Last edited:

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Blowfish all the way!
99825-01-05-2014_04:21:34.png

and by the way it isn't encrypting, it's hashing... Enrypting means that you can decrypt, and we don't want that.

You're encrypting the passwords into hash keys, so that they're unreadable to people, such as hackers, people who you may not want to have them, etc..

Last edited:

Exotical

Apr 30, 2014

You're encrypting the passwords into hash keys, so that they're unreadable to people, such as hackers, people who you may want to have them, etc..
Thanks, I didn't knmow that yet. +1

Exotical

Apr 30, 2014
Well, is online, there's a template on it, I'll design the site later,

I'm a little f*cked here, my partner got and took all of his work with him out so I need to do it all over again... If any of you wanna join my team, just say so.
Come_to_the_DarkSide_cookies.jpg

Well, I'm looking for a guy that wants to test. I wanna see if it's semple enough before I go on and need to make major changes layer... It's fully English. I just need one, but I'll keep the rest in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
This looks great.

Your partner took all of the work? Use GitHub. I'd maybe join the team if I didn't have so much on right now, plus I'll be in a job at the end of next month so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread