[Dev]SupremeCMS[Dev]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li1M0ST3Rz

I <3 Bianca
Sep 13, 2010
cms%20logo.PNG

Details:
hi my name is Yohans I'm known as Yohans1 and SupremeCoder to some people.I made this topic to show yo and tell you something about my project that going to change the Hotel generatations!

I'm an expert on coding as some people can tell by nickname SupremeCoder. I made and will publish SupremeCMS soon. SupremeCMS roots are hotel based on, Content Management System, and fine php codes and also hack free will denied http flood and iSql injection this will change your thoughts:). The SpremeCMS code was borrowed from PHPRetro but not all of it or half of it thanks, RastaLulz. I havn't work this hard ever! but a month 1/2 is all i need! not like DualCMS almost a year or two when i join it was going great but after the destruction on my computer, but SupremeCMS is all about destruction and war you'll see when your admin with all that power yo wouldn't even think about it you would do it. With this classic layot Wizkiller96 will make the new design for the new project will be named Ultra-SupremeCMS
Features:
*Classic layout
*Manually installation
*improved me.php without an avatar
*order.php connect to your paypal account!
*Administrator Panel have alot of more right then ever
*1 step installation
*holodb.sql v26-r63
*SupremeEmu provided for v26-r63
*Comments on Articles
*Statistic Bar
*Paypal Store Chart

//remember do not edit any file that have
PHP:
//do not edit or if it look important:)
thank you!!!

Picture:
Index.php:
supremecms%20index.PNG

Me.php
me.PNG

/admin/index.php

/mod/index.php

/admin/dashboard.php

/mod/dashboard.php
**More picture will be uploading soon!

Credits:
Developer,Codes of html/php,and layout design - yohans1/SupremeCoder 85%
Phpretro codes - RustaLulz 15%

The release date will be post soon!

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
You really need to learn English, besides that, can we see snippets of the CMS?
This sounds like it's not for r63, since you are mentioning DCR's and PHPRetro.

What does this development has that any other development doesn't have?

Features:
*easy codes to understanding it
*easy 1 step installation
*provide with sql file
*creative layout
*Administrator login/moderation login are locally visible but cannot be access by only to admin and mod
*CMS can be use for any version of DCR!

I honestly think people would rather use RevCMS 1.0, even though there's only one difference, a template system is still pretty useful and possibly every other development strives to complete that and give it to the community.

Also, that theme has nothing relating to Habbo at all and it's pretty ugly if you ask me.
I don't like the gradient in the back and how the tabs are enormous.

Good luck with this development though.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
I appreciate the attempt to make a CMS, but this is horrible.
I recommend trying to look up some styling tutorials and making it slightly more 'Habbo-y'

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
This isn't nice at all, i wouldn't personally take this as a development but rather then someone making a layout for maybe an old school retro...

Anyway good luck I'm sure that further updates will bring more magic in to this development.

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Dull grey and boring, What more could you expect!
Seriously jazz it up

Vega

Oct 16, 2010
You better quit this project, it's just a waste of time..

Then you are clearly wasting your time on this thread

You need to give people the chance to actually make a outcome, the design maybe isn't good but if you give him a good advice about it then he might chance it and then code it.

Your negative comments isn't going to do anything less then creating flame fest and creating such things as flamers and unneeded discussions and fights.

If you don't like to post anything normal then don't post at all because then you could prevent a lot of flamers joining in and you can prevent people from starting to hate each other which is really not needed.

- Yohan

You need to do something about that design brother, but nevertheless I'm sure it's going to be success if you just do some working on it.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread