[Dev]SkyCMS[Dev]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
SkyCMS
Welcome DevBest Users, Today I prosent to you, Sky Content Manegment System. This CMS is deffinatly NOT Complete at all. I just started on this a couple of weeks ago, for my Retro, I do plan to release as soon as the Beta comes.
Index:
indexphp.png
QuickRegister:
quickregister.png

below will list some of it's planned features & pages[Things will be added to this]:

/====Key====\
RED = Least Done
Orange = Well Done
Green = MOST Done
\===========/
[50%]index.php
[0%]me.php
[0%]badge shop
[0%]Rare shop[thrones, & other things]
[5%]account setting
[0%]Rare values
[40%]quickregister
[0%]news.php
[0%]staff.php
[0%]client.php
[50%]Configuration
[35%]images
[100%]css
[0%]inc
[100%]classes
[0%]CausemHK
Updates:
Using WambaPHP:
so most credit goes to that, I just building off of it.
Not using my classes nor core, because I did a crap sloppy job on them, I will turn this into a build-on cms from a development cms, I will put the link to the development cms & the credit to it when I figure out what I'll get this from. The configuration & look will still be the same. Sorry i'm a noob.

Jan 17, 2012
The configuration is not considered as a snippet, try posting some of your classes.

Good luck with your development.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Not to spoil the development, but I think this will not go that far... what makes it unique from other CMS? Also... in your recent thread, you are asking for technical help about your hotel? Right?

Goodluck on this though, seeing that you're using WambaPHP as the base. Hope this won't be another good-at-start then go downhill. ;)

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Looking good, no changes so far. Try to be different.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Using WambaPHP:
so most credit goes to that, I just build the rest of it.

You mean your working off it, right?

WambaPHP is still in developement. Which means your not building the 'rest' of it. :)

Anyhow, good luck.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Yeah, I havn't been doing this recently, I plan to, & I'm not goin to use wambaPHP dev, Not really worth it, I'd rather just do it all myself, I've been working on my Main site.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Yeah, I havn't been doing this recently, I plan to, & I'm not goin to use wambaPHP dev, Not really worth it, I'd rather just do it all myself, I've been working on my Main site.
Glad to see that you've taken this more deep.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Thread closed due to lack of updates recently, contact me if you wish for the thread to be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread