Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Thank you, i just fnished pm system and starting the work on Profile Pages or Settings Page :)
Cool. What features are in the private messaging? Is it threaded conversations like Facebook/Twitter or are they singular messages?

Also, what features will you be using on the user profiles, for example: poking, writing on walls, etc.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Cool. What features are in the private messaging? Is it threaded conversations like Facebook/Twitter or are they singular messages?

Also, what features will you be using on the user profiles, for example: poking, writing on walls, etc.

Private messages currently only have three features, witch are:

- Sending PM's & receiving and also reading them (i think that's fair enough for the moment).
- Members Profiles are going to have, ability to: Upload their own avatars & writing on profiles (i'm not sure i'l add poking any sooner).

anyways, if i update anything i'l make sure to update the thread :)

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Suggestions: Add A Point System.
Where You Receive Something.
-------------------------------------------
Sub Area. so like the homepage shows your name in a diff colour.
or something.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Thanks, can i have an early version and see if i can add anything?
like a developer.

I'm sorry, i'm not releasing any version at the moment nor hiring or looking for any developer.
more updates to come soon. 

Private Messages are done and fully working, currently just started on the function to read pm's as i haven't finished it yet, it shall be finished within 24 hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread