Show DevBest [DEV] RLulzUsersystem (PHP/MySQL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Hey guys, as many of you may know already, RLulzUsersystem powers our site, and is a really handy tool. However, it's still in development, and not ready for public use.

In this thread I will post change logs, updates, etc to keep the information nice and neat.

Brief Overview:
RLulzUsersystem is more than just a user system, as it includes a full CMS, along with various other things. The project was originally only suppose to be based on a basic user system, but as everyone knows, a site needs content! Therefore it became more CMS oriented, etc. That's not to say that it doesn't have a user system, because it does, but the source can be easily modified to your liking.

I will add more information later..

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Adam said:
Good luck with it.
Thanks, although I haven't done much work on it lately - I've mostly been working on my entertainment site. ;)

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
From what i have seen it looks really good, useful. Can't wait for the release.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
When you release, post a tut of how you merge it with a MyBB forum ;D

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Kyle said:
You even releasing to public or not?

He was supposed to release it late June or somthing
But as I see he hasn't got to work much on it it seems like it will take some further time

I am really looking forward for the release aswell..

Kyle

Jul 4, 2010
Lmao ive been waiting ages to test it, i get dead bored dead easy and keep coding usersystem's for people for free lmao and i like to inspect other people's aswell see how secure they are lol

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Honestly, I haven't touched this project in months, as I have had no real motivation to code. I've been more busy getting the forums going, etc.

I'm closing this thread until I get back into this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread