ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
not jontys code? lolo, 
Code Update _Configuration/core.php
Code:
<?php

// Get system files

@require_once "./_Configuration/func.php";    // Delete This? Well Good Bye, You Need this For Your Site To Run!
    @require_once "./_Configuration/config.php"; // Edit This to get blogging :]
    @require_once "./_ThemeChooser/Default"; // Edit This to Have a sexy theme :]

if(!file_exists("./_Configuration/config.php")) {
    sError("YOUR CONFIG BRAH, ITS NOT THERE :O");
}

// Start sessions

session_start();

// Define variables

define("USERNAME", $_SESSION['username']);

// Connect to MySQL

$connection = @mysql_connect($mysql['host'] . ":" . $mysql['port'], $mysql['user'], $mysql['pass']);

if(!$connection)
    {
        sError("MySQL, Cannot Connect");
    }
    else
    {
        $database = mysql_select_db($mysql['db']) or sError("Database " . $mysql['db'] . " does not exist.");
    }
?>

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Guys stop screwing with this kid.

The kid is just trying to do a development thread of his work and you guys are just arguing with him.

Just let him finish his project then we can talk a bit more.

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Guys stop screwing with this kid.

The kid is just trying to do a development thread of his work and you guys are just arguing with him.

Just let him finish his project then we can talk a bit more.
Exactly. i want ppl like this in my life,
lolo.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Most of the people are just trying to help you, like Duckling was saying that your code is messy and you're saying 'it works', that's not the way a developer thinks ;) .. If you clean it up a little more I think more people would use it.

I'd rather use a CMS that is exactly the same but with a cleaner code, I wish you good-luck.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
Like I said, if you learn how to use OOP you will find that your code will be more structured and efficient. Procedural is not as tidy and you can find that you are doing more than you should. It can also lead to slower applications from what I have heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread