[Dev] Minecraft Server Manager

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Minecraft Server Manager
Minecraft server manager is a control panel (or CMS if you will) for Minecraft servers running
I just started this project today so here are some of the planned features:
  • Console view
  • Send Console Commands
  • Ban/unBan
  • IPBan/IPunban
  • Kick
  • change game mode
  • Get (all) server information
  • Basically everything you can do while in-game, except build
Changelog:
v0.2
Finished most the commands. in the next version you will be able to use them
Finished the command sender (for commands not available by default)
Almost done with console view (80%)
Player online list finished, you can click on the users and choose what to do (op, ban, kick etc.)
in the next update you'll be able to use reasons when using those options above ^

v0.1
Started creating the base

Open for Ideas & Suggestions.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I'm sorry no, the computer I'm doing it on is my School computer and MSPaint uninstalled itself when I got a virus, so now I can't save screen shots.
;/
PhotoScape, Microsoft Word then just post it here or ScreenSnapr? DonkeySnapr? There are loads of ways to screenshots.
Good changelogs there! Keep up the good work at this .

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
PhotoScape, Microsoft Word then just post it here or ScreenSnapr? DonkeySnapr? There are loads of ways to screenshots.
Good changelogs there! Keep up the good work at this .
I'm not administrator on the computer, so I can't install things. And I've tried MSWord, it doesn't work :S.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I'm not administrator on the computer, so I can't install things. And I've tried MSWord, it doesn't work :S.
Print Screen then paste, that should post your whole screen - after crop the photo using MS Word still. I forgot it was a school computer. facepalm.jpg

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Sounds like Mcmyadmin
---
Competition?
Wow that looks really good! Totally jealous! I'm just doing this to keep my occupied. :)

"Finished most the commands. in the next version you will be able to use them"?
Dafuq^?
There's a page of commands and I have to create a form to use them and make them accessible.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Sounds look good.
I mayb try this :up:
I forgot all about this,
I wont be doing any development on this for a little while now that work has gotten into the way, Moderator(s) please close the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread