[DEV]Keep Template[/DEV]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heurt

Sep 2, 2013
Hey people, today i have started a new project names: Keep Template. Keep Template is a template based on HTML and CSS, you can use it as portfolio, fansite template, etc. I have started it today, and i think tomorrow its ready to release. What I have now is a header and a menu, more coming soon. I've you want to see the screen, you see it under this.

Screen of the header and menu without the overlay.
VhNNNTf.png

Screen of the header and menu with the overlay.
58swXmp.png

Tomorrow i going to add a container box, and the footer, and then a moderator must be close this topic, and then i going to release it. I hoop that you can give me some feedback and tips.

Kind regards, Heurt

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
It's pretty. Anyone can make something look pretty; it's your code that counts.

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
This is actually pretty nice! Only thing I would change is the background for the logo. It should be a more subtle bcakground as that one doesn't mesh well (imo). Otherwise, this is a pretty good design!

Q: Is this only designed in Photoshop (as of now)?

Heurt

Sep 2, 2013
Nope, i haven't designed it in Photoshop, the menu background and header are made in paint.NET, thanks for you're tip.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Nice. But it looks like a "retrolist banner" - and that's too bad.

Anyway, I like the green background in the menu, and especially the padding (not too less, and not too much). And you should really move the logo to the left, imo.

Good luck with this!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
So this isn't a 'project' as such but more a general website template. This looks pretty sweet for now, can't really judge to a full extent as it's only the header. Anyway, keep up the good work and thanks in advance for the release - sure a few people will find this useful :)

Don't be rushing the site, take your time and make it look great :p

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Don't be rushing the site, take your time and make it look great :p
Indeed. The worst thing you can do, is stress. You should NEVER do it.

Thanks Nehalem, tomorrow i going to put you're tips in to the general template ;) Sysode thanks for the thips.
Yeah, sounds fine.

Btw, don't make the template TOO small. And another tip: don't use too much black/gray.

Heurt

Sep 2, 2013
Indeed. The worst thing you can do, is stress. You should NEVER do it.

Yeah, sounds fine.

Btw, don't make the template TOO small. And another tip: don't use too much black/gray.
Okay, i going to give it some time, the second colors going to be some lighter.

Sorry people, i have a new PC, my old PC was crashed, sorry :(, i going to begin soon as possible to a new general template, thanks for all your tips, i going to use it in the second template.

Close

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread