**Debbo V3.5 Server test**

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Hello, I am in need of someone to help me with my old school retro. I know some of you doesn't like old school retros or just doesn't go on them anymore. Well I do. Anyways I need somebody to test out my server. I have used my ip address. Not the public one. The link is . Once you get to the site, click the arrow where it says Welcome to Habbo.CA, and it should open a new window. When it loads I want you to click You can create one here. Then click reg_olderage. Click the check box where it says, Yes, I have read the Habbo Hotel Terms of Service and I accept them. Then click next. At the top type in a username that you want. Then click boy or girl. Then choose your outfit. After that click next. Type in username, password, email, birthday, and click next. You should now be ready to log in. If it lets you in, and you get a welcome message, reply at the bottom saying It work, if it says something about disconnecting problems, reply at the bottom saying it doesn't work.

Here are the rewards for helping me out.

Rewards
  • A free staff position.
  • A free webs.com moderator position.
  • 10000 coins sent to your account on the retro Habbo.CA
  • Free voucher code sent to your account

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I saw in your link, you're using an internet IP (192.168.2.1 or something like that) you need to portforward, and set it to your IP address
you can find your IP , , and

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
NOTE: Do NOT port forward your IP address, All that does is allow hackers access to your internet where they will do there magic and mess you up :)

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
thats how i my internet service which i use cox to connect to the internet. But i see that you can also used my ip adress for other things to connect.

Users who are viewing this thread