Dear iPhone 6 users, welcome to 2012!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Well, Apple also looks a lot sleeker on the product designs, and performs smoother...
You can't really compare all Android Phones with an iPhone, due to hardware specs. Android performs smooth and looks sleek on my Samsung Galaxy S5.

As for the argument: people who say Android is better, is just because they have not enough money. Honestly, what a bullshit argument is this? I know enough people, including myself who make enough money to afford a iPhone but prefer Android in the end.

I have considered getting a iPhone a fair amount of times due to apps and other things, but why get an expensive phone when there is a phone with better specs out there.

Some people prefer OSX, and some Android.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
You can't really compare all Android Phones with an iPhone, due to hardware specs. Android performs smooth and looks sleek on my Samsung Galaxy S5.

As for the argument: people who say Android is better, is just because they have not enough money. Honestly, what a bullshit argument is this? I know enough people, including myself who make enough money to afford a iPhone but prefer Android in the end.

I have considered getting a iPhone a fair amount of times due to apps and other things, but why get an expensive phone when there is a phone with better specs out there.

Some people prefer OSX, and some Android.

facepalm.jpg

Last edited:

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
The problem with Android is, these people actually have to tell us that these features exist. Why? Because with Android, things like NFC are half baked and aren't implemented in widespread retail like ApplePay. We've had cloud photo backup, this just was an update to it. We had find my iPhone and Activation Lock before Android. We get software updates and bug patches immediately. No matter what. Oh, and that 2016 forecast? Give me a break. 90% of the features mentioned are never used by the real consumer. Have fun trying to catch up to us in mobile payments. We just got here, and will be farther on launch than you EVER were in the last two years. Nice one on getting a unified design interface only this year, too.

Ept

Jun 16, 2011
Oh, I don't know if you guys knew this, but judging by your poor replies, Apple and Google are "codependent" on each other's success. Google gets huge amounts of traffic from Apple, thereby driving its ad business. And things like YouTube, Maps, and Search on iOS continue to be updated and follow design standards. The existence of Google's services on iOS adds incentive to buy iPhone, and Google profits from this because their ad business is directly driven by the use of these services.

Now. What was that about Google vs Apple again?

Last edited:

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Oh, I don't know if you guys knew this, but judging by your poor replies, Apple and Google are "codependent" on each other's success. Google gets huge amounts of traffic from Apple, thereby driving its ad business. And things like YouTube, Maps, and Search on iOS continue to be updated and follow design standards. The existence of Google's services on iOS adds incentive to buy iPhone, and Google profits from this because their ad business is directly driven by the use of these services.

Google gets huge amounts of traffic because its the largest search engine in the world. Apple has nothing to do with that fact. Google is not 'codependent' on Apple whatsoever. If Apple didn't exist, then do you somehow believe that Google wouldn't either? Google's revenue doesn't come from people watching their ads, it comes directly from people who pay for adwords (including Apple's est. $20 million a year). There's no incentive to buy an iPhone just because Google's services are on there. They are on pretty much 99.9% of Internet capable of devices.

The fact is Google dominates the Internet by accounting for approximately 25% off all web traffic. Android dominates the global mobile market by accounting for nearly 85% of the market share.

Ept

Jun 16, 2011
Apparently Samsung knew about iPhone 6 and Apple Watch (They are possibly shareholders...) and so they rushed their own version of a watch and released it before Apple did for the glory... Apple have been working on Apple watch for more than 3 years..
No. Samsung is not a shareholder, nor would they have had information about Watch. They have worked on it for three years though.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
#PCMASTERRACE
It's not even funny how when applewatch was announced there was an youtube ad for androidwear in less than 50 minutes..

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
This is what poor people smell like

The iPhone is better in my opinion, because it's the one thing that is pretty easy to use, without having to worry about faulty apps slowing your phone down, or the phone's hardware going over it's limits causing the phone to perform much slower, and plus in my opinion the iPhone applies a lot better graphically. The only people complaining really are the ones without enough money to get the iPhone, because I been an iOS user for years & years now and I have always preferred it over Android. The issue with Android is there is just so many different versions of it, and it really goes down into the phone model your getting. You can't really just be like "Oh, I have an Android....", I mean there's the cheap $30 smartphones that run a very outdated version of Android. Apple keeps it's products in check by having a very organized way of updating their systems, and what not. For instant, the fact that most Apple devices are able to support at least one more major update to iOS before it's left out. Android, it's more the less "ehh...yo can upgrade, your phone isn't fast enough? Try me anyways!" I'm an Apple supporter, and I will always be until Google can make Android perform better globally, than on a few phones.

Thing is Apple does everything better.

The problem with Android is, these people actually have to tell us that these features exist. Why? Because with Android, things like NFC are half baked and aren't implemented in widespread retail like ApplePay. We've had cloud photo backup, this just was an update to it. We had find my iPhone and Activation Lock before Android. We get software updates and bug patches immediately. No matter what. Oh, and that 2016 forecast? Give me a break. 90% of the features mentioned are never used by the real consumer. Have fun trying to catch up to us in mobile payments. We just got here, and will be farther on launch than you EVER were in the last two years. Nice one on getting a unified design interface only this year, too.

tumblr_n8bzi4ar4O1tp42tfo1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread