Deadmau5 Replica Head

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Hey,

So over the past week, I was attempting to make a Deadmu5 Head (With Pictures of course), but my brother decided to leave it out in the sun and caused a shitty disaster. Tonight I remade the head (First Layer) of paper mache and I'll be posting pictures of my progress.

Day 1 (5/12/13)

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Currently I have finished 3 Layers. (Not much to take a picture of, so oh well. 4 more layers to go.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Looking good - I have seen some tutorials regarding this so i do not think that you are following tutorials but if you are then you are able to find some good ones on Youtube.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Looking good - I have seen some tutorials regarding this so i do not think that you are following tutorials but if you are then you are able to find some good ones on Youtube.
I did find some on youtube, which I have followed before, but this one is a custom tutorial from a friend.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
As I am a huge procrastonator, I just finished the 3rd layer of the Paper Mache. I am hoping to have it done by June 10th (My last day of school).

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Sounds cool, anymore pictures would love to see some. (I'm a Deadmau5 fan too, you probably already knew).

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Are you going to add any LED lights?

Yeah, The eyes are going to made with Color changing LED lights, while also having a Blue LED Strip going around the side of the Deadmau5 head.
Might not do the Perimeter one, because I am using Red felt which could look retarded with it.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Look forward to seeing the finished product. I dislike most of deadmau5's songs but I like his hat ;)

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Look forward to seeing the finished product. I dislike most of deadmau5's songs but I like his hat ;)

Head* Yeah, most people are interested in Sting it..If this comes out good, might start making them to earn a little cash. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread