Feedback Custom Hotel Views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Right, i'v did some recolours of the orginial hotel view and soon to do some custom ones when i have any time, yeah feel free to use these if you wanted.
hotelview1.png

hotelview2.png

hotelview3.png

Hope you enjoy. - I made these due to i got bored of like badges and im going onto php coding now so i may not be that much active on the Habbo Graphic's team>:[

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Right, i'v did some recolours of the orginial hotel view and soon to do some custom ones when i have any time, yeah feel free to use these if you wanted.
hotelview1.png

hotelview2.png

hotelview3.png

Hope you enjoy. - I made these due to i got bored of like badges and im going onto php coding now so i may not be that much active on the Habbo Graphic's team>:[

It just looks like you've put all colours negative.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
If any the second one is good.
They look like something a noob hotel would use. No offense.

Goodwork though, I guess. Try again :up:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
hotelview1.png

hotelview2.png

hotelview3.png

I see your posts a lot and everything you release is either really ugly, done poorly, or a copy. Can I suggest before you release things you should get opinions (Not just from people who will say its good, or people who won't give you constructive criticism)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I see your posts a lot and everything you release is either really ugly, done poorly, or a copy. Can I suggest before you release things you should get opinions (Not just from people who will say its good, or people who won't give you constructive criticism)
I went onto other general graphics than Habbo Graphics as i sucked at them... so yeah should check me out on the general graphics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread