Custom CMS / PlusEMU, Habbo Client stops at 76%

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Hey, I have recently begun to code my own Habbo CMS, which means there's no non-secure bullshit mysql, but pure PDO and ajax, everything went perfectly there, but when it came into setting up the client, swf files and emulator, I got a bit stuck.
1) I downloaded the latest release PlusEMU Habbon Edit, but using a newer PRODUCTION
2) I changed all the SWF files, which means all external_* text files to my current url.
3) Firstly the expressInstall.swf file was missing, so I downloaded one from Boon Hotel using a simple PHP file, but that's wasnt the issue, my client still stopped loading at 76%.
4) I've setup a SSL on my VPS and that works fine, no errors showing in the PlusEmu commandprompt.
So, what could I have done wrong?
ZpLJ8Xg.png

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
@JayCustom I tried with the originally files, but that did not work either :)

I'm using Plus Emu Build 3.4.3.0
And for instance, some guy helped me out, he corrected out an error, which actually was portforwarding, but now it disconnects and redirects to /swfs/gordon/PRODUCTION-xxxxx/ at 76% instead of being stuck

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@JayCustom I tried with the originally files, but that did not work either :)

I'm using Plus Emu Build 3.4.3.0
And for instance, some guy helped me out, he corrected out an error, which actually was portforwarding, but now it disconnects and redirects to /swfs/gordon/PRODUCTION-xxxxx/ at 76% instead of being stuck
Check developer tools and emulator for any errors/missing files.

Be sure to configure your external variables correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread