Request Custom badges..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdinoXHaxzFTW

Dec 7, 2012
Hey, i need some custom badges for my hotel Habfile..
Could someone make these badges?

Admin
Event

-AdinoX

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Can I change HabFile to hFile or HF because its too long for a staff badge.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
give me your email and I will make them for you
Do not give out your email to this low quality user.
@Legion please deal with these low quality spam users commenting on all of these threads trying to get people to buy their shit graphics.

trae

Dec 10, 2013
Do not give out your email to this low quality user.
@Legion please deal with these low quality spam users commenting on all of these threads trying to get people to buy their shit graphics.
did I say anything about a price I will do it for free and signing I have good service's so how about you piss off because if you had the skills that me and other pixel designer's do you would respect there's and they will do the same to your's.

ChewbokaLion

Apr 9, 2012
did I say anything about a price I will do it for free and signing I have good service's so how about you piss off because if you had the skills that me and other pixel designer's do you would respect there's and they will do the same to your's.
You never said anything above the price, and you shouldn't rate your own work. And don't tell people to p*ss off and don't rate yourself as having super skills at badges, nobodys perfect; your not meant to give your email out anyway.

trae

Dec 10, 2013
listen its called marketing skills and when there are people like you who wanna judge im happy to tell them how I feel and I wanted the email so I can send the badge's to hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread