Creating Joomla 2.5 / HTML Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjohnson1990

Sep 5, 2012
I am creating templates for Joomla 2.5 and also HTML templates as well. I will charge only $5 per template. Not because the template is bad (because I promise it wont be), but I'm not doing this to make a lot of money. I'm only doing this because I know there's people who don't know how to code templates for Joomla or even code HTML in general.

To make the template, I will need the following:

- Colors you want to use (text, links, background, etc.)
- Images you want on the template (if any)
- Website name (& logo if any)
- Links to social networks (if any)

If there's anymore information I need later, I will let you know.

You can schedule an appointment anytime by contacting me at [email protected]

Will have sample templates up on a website as soon as possible.

For those who prefer Joomla 1.5, I will also do templates for that. Eventually, I will be doing templates for Joomla 3.0.

rjohnson1990

Sep 5, 2012
The only work I have is what I'm working on now. Basically, when someone wants a template made, I will make it for them. I will be setting up the website soon and will have templates that I make on there available for downloads for $5 each. Even the template for my website will be made by myself, which is the template I'm working on now. I've been working on it for about 3 days and hope to have it finished by tonight or tomorrow.

I do have 1 image at the moment. It's the image of the header background, navigation and logo I put together for my website. The logo is not my work, that came from a website logo generator website. The header background and navigation is what I put together so far. I don't have a screenshot for the rest of the template at the moment, but it should be up on the website by tomorrow at the latest.

- Updated post: Added screenshot of my website template. Not sure if I'm going to keep this one for the website or make a new one. This one doesn't look too great to me and I know I can do better. Right after I set up my website, I'm going to make a Habbo theme template and see what everyone thinks about it.

Attachments

• header.png
    header.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 18
  • template_sample.png
    template_sample.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread