Cracked Voting API

Kurt

Aug 24, 2012
Hi my name is kurt im here to rreport a retro with a cracked api brick-hotel.com they have more cracked services on there sites and i dont feel comfotable unless everything is pure and not all cracked.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I get it, maybe he meant that Brick Hotel was cheating on their API (e.g. duped APIs, 2 accounts registered for the same account, fishing votes by using PHP scripts etc.), if that's what he meant.

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
I get it, maybe he meant that Brick Hotel was cheating on their API (e.g. duped APIs, 2 accounts registered for the same account, fishing votes by using PHP scripts etc.), if that's what he meant.

Nope.. He meant they're using cracked or he would've said 'there cheating' or something..

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012

crack api, smh .

~Sent from my LG bobba Model using Tapatalk 2~

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
He, in any way, can use wrong terms which may mislead the topic itself. So it's the best guess I can give. facepalm.jpg

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
He, in any way, can use wrong terms which may mislead the topic itself. So it's the best guess I can give. facepalm.jpg

Your maybe right,anyways i'm not sure if having two accounts linked to one hotel is exactly against the rules,but he can just report them.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Your maybe right,anyways i'm not sure if having two accounts linked to one hotel is exactly against the rules,but he can just report them.
Parenthesized items are just examples of what I guess he meant in using the term 'cracked'. :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Of course we don't,please to avoid other Spam or Problem call RastaLulz !
We just have to wait to elaborate what he meant by cracked voting API. And it's not RastaLulz, it's . :)

Used

Jun 30, 2012
Also, Various Hotels have been known to use proxies to increase there popularity on TheHabbos such as HabFlow!

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
We just have to wait to elaborate what he meant by cracked voting API. And it's not RastaLulz, it's . :)
its rastalulz bitch.

~Sent using Tapatalk 2~

Users who are viewing this thread