[CookieMonsta] CookieMS- Features? [Help]

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Hey there, so, i am developing CookieMS privately for the beginning but once i get some stuff done i will open a development thread here on devbest.
Here is my problem..
Since everybody uses the habbo skin i figured i should not make a skin system, however i am still skeptical on weather i should make it or not.
My next issue is the language system i started making. Im not sure if a should continue the language system becuase it looks like it is slowwing down pages... But yet again its not slowing it down to a point it is noticeable compared to ubercms' speed.
So my main questions are:
Should i make a skin system?
Should i continue the language system?
--------------------------------------------
And feel free to have some more features i could make below ;)
-Le CookieMonsta

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
1. Yes, look at rev, people obvs want their on skins

2. I have mixed feelings, I would say no because mainly people are English but I would say yes because their are a lot of hotels that are not English and CMS (HabboPHP).

Hoped I Helped!

Oft; I like what you did with your name ( If you shorten Cookie you get CMS) :)

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
1. Yes, look at rev, people obvs want their on skins

2. I have mixed feelings, I would say no because mainly people are English but I would say yes because their are a lot of hotels that are not English and CMS (HabboPHP).

Hoped I Helped!

Oft; I like what you did with your name ( If you shorten Cookie you get CMS) :)
Hey, thanks for that. Now i have an idea of what i shall do. I will get started in the templating system, but i guess ill leave the language system alone for now.
And yes, CookieMS = C....MS :)

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Template System: YES
Language System: NO

Why I said no for language system, because if people really wanted a language system, they can contribute it to the CMS. :D

Users who are viewing this thread