Recruiting Content writers for tech blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Sup Devbest, never posted here before so if the thread's a little shitty, I'm sorry.

Anywhore, I'm currently recruiting for my new and upcoming tech blog:

So, what is EchoDev?
As mentioned above, it's a tech blog, but aimed for the audience of teens. It writes news and reports on web design, gadgets, reviews, gaming etc..

How can I be hired?
There are currently two ways in which you can apply. The first: Head over to and follow the steps. Alternatively, on devbest and fill out the following template:

Code:
Your name:
Your age:
How active you each day?:
What will most of your articles be about?:
Describe yourself in a paragraph:
What’s your skype address?:
Any extra information:

Also, ensure that you are over the age of 13 and have decent skills in writing and grammar/punctuation. You will be required to write a minimum of 2-3 articles a week and would be best of you had skype. For those of you who do feel like applying, best of luck!

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Is this job paid and what length of the articles are we considering here?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Is this job paid and what length of the articles are we considering here?
Oh shit, forgot to mention that. Thanks. No, this is not a paid job as I do not have the funds to keep up the payments. Also, the length of the article can vary as long it's suitable to the content - normally around 100-700 words with images.

retromaker10

Jul 15, 2013
I would be interested in writing articles for echoDev

Your name: Dan Kent
Your age:14
How active you each day?:6-12 hours a day
What will most of your articles be about?:Gaming/Tech
Describe yourself in a paragraph:My names is Dan Kent I like to play sports and hang out with my friends,in my spare time I like to Game on my xbox or create habbo retros for other people
What’s your skype address? Dan10kent
Any extra information:no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread