Competition Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Community Section
Competition Area
Basically, instead of people having loads of competitions in spamzilla and whatnot, they could post in this section and if you feel the need to you can even set the section so that threads have to be approved.

But I think it's be a pretty good addition since people like doing competitions on here.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
approve of it, nao!

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Sounds like a good idea as then they will not be dotted around the forums here and there.
Just another thing, the more you tag in a post, the more he will ignore you.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
A lot of competitions aren't posted, and some of the competitions that are being posted are for example to make a logo, however this can be posted in "Graphic Requests" or something like that.

I like the idea, but I think it isn't necessary.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
A lot of competitions aren't posted, and some of the competitions that are being posted are for example to make a logo, however this can be posted in "Graphic Requests" or something like that.

I like the idea, but I think it isn't necessary.

User competitions are really popular on the boards and I vouch for a section of its own, however the community section is more or less useful for that type of threads.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
User competitions are really popular on the boards and I vouch for a section of its own, however the community section is more or less useful for that type of threads.
I somehow agree with you however imo the competitions should be reviewed and controlled by an MOD.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I don't like this idea!
We don't have that many competitions, really only during this time of year.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I somehow agree with you however imo the competitions should be reviewed and controlled by an MOD.

As "MODS" we moderate our sections from spam and keeping them clean not monitor competitions what users have posted. We didn't sign up for that.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
As "MODS" we moderate our sections from spam and keeping them clean not monitor competitions what users have posted. We didn't sign up for that.
I don't mean it like that... every topic posted needs to have some standards and need to be approved first by an MOD. If you are going to say you didn't sign up for that: isn't that almost the exact same way the MOD apps where being handled?

I'm just trying to say that it is an good idea, however you don't need people to make competitions and never deliver the price they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread