Coloured & Sparkly Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conza

Elite Subscriber
Oct 26, 2011
Does anyone know how i get a sparkly username? and what is the most popular color to get for my username? also i was wondering if i could get a member of staff to change my Username?

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013

You must pay for vip for both of these things you requested, via the link I have provided.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Does anyone know how i get a sparkly username? and what is the most popular color to get for my username? also i was wondering if i could get a member of staff to change my Username?
1. Buy a subscription
2. Everyone has different opinions on the most popular color, get the one you like.
3. No, you can't. When you buy a subscription, you can change your username.

Conza

Elite Subscriber
Oct 26, 2011
You can purchase a sub from here, .
And no need to ask a staff to change your name, once you buy a sub you can do it your self.
1. Buy a subscription
2. Everyone has different opinions on the most popular color, get the one you like.
3. No, you can't. When you buy a subscription, you can change your username.
Thankyou guys, And how do i get sparkly text? how do i actually know what the colors look like tho?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yeah some people have Sparkley names? And how do i know what colour the username is? Like it says blue, red, green but what green? light? dark?
There is one kind of Subscription green. When someone has a icon before his name, its a MOD. Except the trophy, thats the High Roller subscription which costs $10.

Conza

Elite Subscriber
Oct 26, 2011
Its hard to tell with the today online visitors because some people have Light green, And some people have dark green? And Holmes, I mean when you go onto Today online visitors some people have there name which is sparkley?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Its hard to tell with the today online visitors because some people have Light green, And some people have dark green? And Holmes, I mean when you go onto Today online visitors some people have there name which is sparkley?
If they have a icon before their name, its a Staff color, and then you can't get that one? Sparkley names are Elite Subscriptions. Watch this thread and check the description given by each subscription:

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Right, this is starting to get stupid.
Orange subscription looks like this:
Blue subscription looks like this:
Red subscription looks like this:
Pink subscription looks like this:
Green subscription looks like this:
High roller subscription looks like this:
Anything else is not avaliable to purchase. If you don't understand or anything else from this post, I suggest you think about it carefully.

Conza

Elite Subscriber
Oct 26, 2011
Right, this is starting to get stupid.
Orange subscription looks like this:
Blue subscription looks like this:
Red subscription looks like this:
Pink subscription looks like this:
Green subscription looks like this:
High roller subscription looks like this:
Anything else is not avaliable to purchase. If you don't understand or anything else from this post, I suggest you think about it carefully.
Lol, Thanks. What about Bold Writing?

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Staff have sparkly usernames with an icon infront. Usernames (colored/bold/sparkly) are upgrades available to purchase here

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread