Applicant Coding Projects

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hey Guys,

Money is a bit tight for me at the moment so I am willing to offer my services (Not for a ridiculous price either...), but I will give you a payment option based on the amount of work you need done.

Why Me?
1) You can guarantee that the code I write will be exploit free. I will make sure that all submissions get validated in the proper way.
2) You can have someone do small, medium or large projects and get it done quickly, efficiently and you don't need to worry about your information getting leaked.
3) The work I complete for you will only be for you; I will not save the code I write for you and release it.

What I am looking for
I will help with anything emulator related. However; I do not prefer to code in Java, so I will only work on C# emulators. (Such as PLUS or GTE) :up:
I will also help with anything CMS related. This includes housekeeping. I can code any feature you would like in your housekeeping (I mean.. Don't go crazy.. but..) this includes everything from something simple like chatlogs to something more difficult like trade logs or badge uploading.

Cost
So the cost will be fair. I can give you a few examples of how I am going to break down the cost of these add-ons.
If you want a simple command such as "hug" I just base it on the amount of time needed to code the command. For this I could code it pretty quickly so I would only charge $5.
Now something more difficult, lets say you wanted a custom wired that would do X , Y and Z. I would look at what I would have to do to make it work; then I would give you the price on it. So normally I would charge for custom wired $25 per wired unit without adding it to your catalog $30 if you want the sqls (and catalog icon if your on the newest UI).

I hope to get some work out of this and you can guarantee your information is safe with me. I will add these to your current emulator or cms.

Thanks,
JayCustom

Update:

Still looking for jobs. I also do RP's so if you wanted feature added to that, I can do :D

Users who are viewing this thread