Applicant coder and staff for hire

JackGold

Sep 8, 2013
Hey ima start of telling you about me my names Jack I love helping out i go on habbo retros 3-4 hours a day im 15 im a website designer and coder i also create habbo retros for others i used to provide vps hosting but it went to expesive

past experience:

I was previously owning my own hotel lost hotel but i had to close since i lost my vps
ive been a moderator 3 times in the past heart, grant and snowy they all closed to a good experience
ive been a adminstrator twice in the past on uber, start

Coding languages i use:

HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, ASP, AJAX, JAVASCRIPT

if your intrested in hiring me comment below or message me

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hey Man I would love to hire you,
Since you know so many languages could you make me a Purrrfect HabboCMS From scratch since you you "HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, ASP, AJAX, JAVASCRIPT"?

On topic.. If your ever gonna get hired, and you know "HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, ASP, AJAX, JAVASCRIPT" could you show us a example of your works ( Dont steal, the Habbo king (not me) will know!)

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Coding languages i use:

HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, ASP, AJAX, JAVASCRIPT
What asp "language(s)" do you know? There's a lot out there, you can't just write ASP, since that means you know all the types. And I doubt that.

C. ASP? .NET? MVC? ASPX? I can go on...

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Also, when writing an application you might want to check up on some of the spelling and grammar of your application. It's a lot more professional if there aren't a bunch of mistakes in your application.

Users who are viewing this thread