Recruiting Co-Owner/Technician

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
Searching for a co-owner who can help in the development of a new retro hotel. I don't have the time to provide extra details here. I'm a fan of roleplay retros as well as normal retros as well, so it would depend on the preference of the partner. I'd prefer if the applicant was:

-Over the age of fifteen,
-Able to use proper grammar,
-Previous experience.

I just purchased a dedicated server with not so bad specs. If you're interested PM me/reply and I'll get back to you. Provide as much detail as possible in your response.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I feel you should put in some more time. This seems very unprofessional, so you will only attract the unprofessional ones. Your dedi specs, plans for your retro and such would be great.

Edit; I also came to think that you didn't really say what type of retro you actually want. You are attracted to both RP and normal. Don't you want to take that decision yourself? I'm afraid that someone will take a decision for you and you'll get bored.

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
Intel Quad Core Xeon X3430 (2 Bay)
16 GB REG ECC DDR3
HD#1:250 GB Enterprise Grade SATA II
15 TB Transfer (100 Mbps Uplink)
/29 IP allocation (5 usable IPs)
Windows Server 2008 Web 64 bit (R2)

^Specifications of the dedicated server.

I apologize for the lack of effort and I realize if I'm trying to find a professional partner it could use some more detail however I just wanted to attract some interest. I can tell you now that I'm up for RP or regular. I won't find myself bored as I can enjoy both.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Another question: By techincian do you mean someone who can program, or just one to fix bugs and keep shit together?

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
It'd be a plus if he/she could program, but mainly to keep things together. I've been out of the Habbo scene for ages.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Well, good luck. I'd apply but since the clock is 6 in the morning I think the timezone-difference would kill me. :confused:

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
Well, good luck. I'd apply but since the clock is 6 in the morning I think the timezone-difference would kill me. :confused:
I'm on usually all day therefore I can (for the most part) make the difference work. It's all up to you though of course.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
I meet all those criteria's but I'm not fifteen, I'm turning 14 soon. Take time to look at my portfolio @ HassanTech.org

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
@iProdigy, i fit perfectly for the role :) I've developed over 5 RP Retros on localhost from v26 till the current version of habbo which i can do that as well! :) Just give me a shout on pm on here and i'll give you my skype :)

Users who are viewing this thread