Applicant [CMS][CLIENT][EMULATOR] Looking for a developer position

quakm

Sep 24, 2024
Hello DevBest Community!

I am looking for a promising Habbo Retro Hotel where I can prove my experience as a developer.

I work as a fullstack web developer with React, TypeScript, JavaScript, PHP, SQL and C#, also with Blazor. I am able to program entire features and systems. If you need consistent technical help with your retro hotel development (like CMS, emulator or client), contact me!

When contacting me, please consider the following:
  • Please contact me if you really have something for me to do
    • Please avoid contacting me with tasks that are like configuring CMS/emulator/sites or very simple tasks like creating a site
      • I consider these very simple task as a task for a website administrator
  • Please note that I am not interested in tasks that are more administrative in nature (such as configuring CMS or adding new furnits)
  • I am not interested in getting paid, I probably want to learn more complex things and help build a community
Please contact me via Discord. My name is quakm on discord

Verbid

Nov 18, 2023
Hello DevBest Community!

I am looking for a promising Habbo Retro Hotel where I can prove my experience as a developer.

I work as a fullstack web developer with React, TypeScript, JavaScript, PHP, SQL and C#, also with Blazor. I am able to program entire features and systems. If you need consistent technical help with your retro hotel development (like CMS, emulator or client), contact me!

When contacting me, please consider the following:
  • Please contact me if you really have something for me to do
    • Please avoid contacting me with tasks that are like configuring CMS/emulator/sites or very simple tasks like creating a site
      • I consider these very simple task as a task for a website administrator
  • Please note that I am not interested in tasks that are more administrative in nature (such as configuring CMS or adding new furnits)
  • I am not interested in getting paid, I probably want to learn more complex things and help build a community
Please contact me via Discord. My name is quakm on discord
Hey Quakm,

You would be best finding something the community needs and releasing it. A lot of people will take advantage of your services and you may find yourself wasting a lot of time. The bigger hotels won't open up their files for you to do anything of major consequence and the smaller hotels don't last long enough.

Users who are viewing this thread