Cloudflare shirts

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Previous thread:

For everyone that didn't get a cloudflare shirt I tweeted them and they said they're doing another giveaway once all the ones ordered from the other giveaway have been given out; this means you can still get one!

I already had one but some people said if you tweet them they give you one so I thought it was worth a try ;)

63jN0.png

wEONZ.png

If you have a shirt post a picture of yours!
I'll update the thread if I see that they've started, if any of you guys see them starting post please.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Don't tell people they are not worthy of a shirt like the people that already got them :D

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Woo! Glad to see, also you guys above stop going offtopic.

Can't wait to get my shirt

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Woo! Glad to see. Can't wait to get my shirt

It's just a normal shirt, since your at canada, i'm pretty sure your gonna get it quite fast, took a month or so untill i got mine! :(

Also, that sucks Khalil!

Ikr! :(
But i think they done it on purpose, as i got it one day before my birthday, so i think they wanted to send it as a birthday gift, but i'm not sure...

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
They're the best shirts, ever. - So comfy and sexy in design, if I were you guys that want one but don't have one, pay attention to CloudFlare and get one =D.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
They're the best shirts, ever. - So comfy and sexy in design, if I were you guys that want one but don't have one, pay attention to CloudFlare and get one =D.
I agree :p You would expect a free t-shirt to be rough and itchy, But these are very good quality and very soft and comfortable :)

Users who are viewing this thread