clothing line

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
These are very cool, something i'd wear especially the t-shirts in summer 10/10.
Thanks man if you could share this link to my it would help make this a reality and be greatly appreciated!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Some of the shirts/hoodies look not that good but ngl you've did a good job and I really do hope this project works well for you.
I liked these ones the most which I'd probs buy if the clothing line opened etc;
7zZpC68s.jpg
ZMBKmuXs.jpg

The ones I dislike the most are these and i'll give some valid reasons for them;
Q6mDC2Qs.jpg
- The typography on this hoodie looks really bad, it would match more if you had the typography of the first white t-shirt because that looks way more better. Also try match the color scheme so like if its a grey hoodie then a grey typography with it.

Overall seems pretty good but you just need those little improvements to make them look perfect:)!

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
You do know that kickstarter requires you to be 18 to make an account and collect money, so even if it gets funded you're breaking the law..
I don't even need the kickstarter anymore as me and my friend are now funding it.

Users who are viewing this thread