Clothes appearing as a bunny?

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
Whenever you make a new user on my hotel and change your clothes it appears as a yellow white bunny, and then you can change it to whatever you want.. and also white figure is showing at the hotel view, I've moved my figuredata to > EMU debug extra... its still happening why?

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
You'e configured your external texts and variables wrong mate :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
9cd87e0cf849a0d6aeb5eb70d26c560d.jpg

Show us your variables Sly.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
Why would you do that? That's why it's broken, it's already there in the release.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
That's not breaking it? I always did it that way and never broke for me. That's the way most tutorials are made to be as well. You have to copy it to extras in the emulator in order for it to read correctly.

If the figuredata in the SWF is different from the figuredata in the emulator, that will break it, but copying and pasting/replacing it will not break it.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
That's not breaking it? I always did it that way and never broke for me. That's the way most tutorials are made to be as well. You have to copy it to extras in the emulator in order for it to read correctly.

If the figuredata in the SWF is different from the figuredata in the emulator, that will break it, but copying and pasting/replacing it will not break it.

I said this wrong on my phone, I mean if he had downloaded Plus Emu ***** EMU and SWF's he shouldn't have needed to copy figuredata into the emulator.
There for he has either used the wrong figuredata, or Die Hard isn't a christmas film.

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
I said this wrong on my phone, I mean if he had downloaded Plus Emu ***** EMU and SWF's he shouldn't have needed to copy figuredata into the emulator.
There for he has either used the wrong figuredata, or Die Hard isn't a christmas film.
So are you telling me to download a fresh figuredate and copy & paste it to the EMU?

Or download a fresh emulator and use its figuredata

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Correct, just use the one that came with the emulator.

Nope, still the same, I installed a fresh plusEMU, used its xml and swapped it with swf xml same. Installed a fresh swf xml swapped it with the PlusEMU xml. still the same

Users who are viewing this thread