Client Help R63 - Important Read

LittleZara

Nov 14, 2011
First of all, I'm a noob. Client.php and page-client.php is always messed up because I have no idea what to put for "SWF Base", "Flash Client URL" etc. All threads regarding client problems are of no help.

The thing is that some people may put " " for SWF base while some may put " ............" and that is because they have different folder names with the same files inside.

So what kind of files belong to SWF base ? CCTs, etc ? And don't just tell me SWFs cause I get confused with the SWFs that are in the folder that has the habbo.swf file and the one that doesn't have it.

I just need to know which folder with which kind of files belong to these: -

1. client.php

Code:
$client->SetParam('flash_base','WHAT');

$client->SetParam('flash_client_url', 'WHAT');

2. page-client.php

Code:
"flash.client.url" : "WHAT"

"base" : "WHAT"

var clientUrl = "WHAT";

swfobject.embedSWF(clientUrl, "flash-container", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", "WHAT", flashvars, params);

enet

Oct 28, 2011
Typically your flash_base and flash_client_url are pointed usually right inside your r63 folder but your folder is kind different.. its usually where all your files are like the habbo.swf and all the acc_ swfs. Try pointing it to that. You'll do this with your base in the page-client yet again. Your var clienturl is pointed to your habbo.swf and just leave the swfobject alone

Users who are viewing this thread