Client Blackscreen

Nov 27, 2014
Hi, I know this sounds so nooby but I get a black screen when connecting to the client. The emulator says I have connected ( ) and I then get a a blackscreen on client ( ). Any one willing to help?

Sebz

Developer
May 20, 2015
Hi, I know this sounds so nooby but I get a black screen when connecting to the client. The emulator says I have connected ( ) and I then get a a blackscreen on client ( ). Any one willing to help?
Client.php is messed. I will give you a working client.php add it to your Skin folder via app>tpl>skins>(YOUR SKIN)>client.php remove the old and replace it with this > < then open your client.php the new one your just added then you change the IP to your hotel IP not the link the VPS [IP Address] then from there save it if that does not work I will supply you with another client.php!

Nov 27, 2014
Bozzielulz, I made a new hotel called 'HydroBETA' using the New UI, I found some SWF's but they didn't load the character so I found another pack and it gave me a black screen, mind helping me with that?

Sebz

Developer
May 20, 2015
Bozzielulz, I made a new hotel called 'HydroBETA' using the New UI, I found some SWF's but they didn't load the character so I found another pack and it gave me a black screen, mind helping me with that?
Of course I can help you with that I have already added your skype so just message me on there if you did not add me I am skype - BozzieLulz and then I will get in contact and help set it up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts